Super simple and quick vegetable egg rolls come together easily. Combined the vegetable filling and enjoy a fun main dish or appetizer!
1) maida 2) salt 3) baking soda 4)milk 5) water .& most important Eggs
Carrot, cabbage, onion, capsicum (you can add any other vegetables).
how to cook:
1) take 1 cup maida in a bowl. Add 1 tsp salt, pinch of baking soda, 1 cup milk & make a midium soft dough.
2) First, chopped all the vegetable in long slice.
3)take 2 tsp oil in the pan. Add 2 green chilli & fry for a second.
4) Add all the sliced vegetable & cook for 4 mint on high flame. please do not over cook the vegetables.
5)add 1 tsp crushed goalmirch, soya sauce, red chilli sauce, & salt.
6)take medium size ball from the dough & make a large size chapati.
7) Take a heat pan & place the chapati on it & cook the chapati.
8) Take 2 eggs & place on the chapati. sprinkle the oil all around & cook until crispy & golden colour.
9) spread the fried vegetable all over the chapati & roll it. Cut into the two pieces & enjoy with green/ red chutney.
you can checkout my youtube video on my channel cookingwithfamily1935
Please follow and like us: